There is at least one alcohol and drug addiction treatment center in Farmington, Missouri for those struggling with substance abuse and addiction.
Local substance abuse treatment centers in Farmington offer treatment programs including:
- telehealth addiction treatment services
- dual diagnosis care
- outpatient programs
- outpatient counseling
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- peer support groups
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best Missouri drug rehab centers.
Rehab Center In Farmington, Missouri
Southeast Missouri Behavioral Health Aquinas Center
This outpatient alcohol and drug treatment center in Farmington offers a range of addiction treatment services.
Some of the recovery tools and programs employed at this alcohol and drug rehab center include:
- MAT treatment for opioid abuse
- addiction treatment counseling
- individual and group therapy
- outpatient treatment programs
- individualized treatment plans
Location and contact information:
5536 Highway 32
Farmington, MO 63640-0459
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find Substance Abuse Treatment Centers In Farmington, Missouri
There are drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs in Farmington, Missouri.
Individuals seeking inpatient treatment or medical detox services will need to travel beyond the city for those treatment options, though.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US drug rehab centers.
Find addiction treatment near Farmington, MO:
Published on April 6, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Bureau of Reportable Disease Informatics - Opioid overdose
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) - National Survey on Drug Use and Health - drug use