Middlesex, New Jersey, is home to one substance abuse treatment facility that offers a range of outpatient rehabilitation programs.
Alcohol and drug addiction treatment options available at this recovery center include:
- IOP programs
- PHP programs
- clinical detoxification
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- aftercare planning and support
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best New Jersey drug rehab centers.
Rehab Centers In Middlesex, New Jersey
Center for Network Therapy
The Center for Network Therapy is an outpatient alcohol and drug rehab center accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
This recovery center provides multiple levels of addiction treatment care in an outpatient setting, including:
- ambulatory (outpatient) medical detox
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- low-intensity outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- relapse prevention
- self-help groups
- continuing care planning and support
Location and contact information:
333 Cedar Ave.
Middlesex, NJ 08846
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Finding Alcohol And Drug Treatment In Middlesex, New Jersey
Although Middlesex residents can easily access several outpatient addiction treatment programs, the city lacks inpatient treatment facilities and inpatient detox centers.
Luckily, many substance abuse rehabilitation centers throughout New Jersey and the U.S. offer a full continuum of care for addiction treatment.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US drug rehab centers.
Find addiction treatment near Middlesex, NJ:
Published on October 11, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Types of Treatment Programs
- New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services — Addiction Treatment Services