Portales, New Mexico, is home to one substance abuse treatment center serving adults and adolescents living with a substance use disorder.
This addiction treatment facility offers intensive outpatient programs (IOP), dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders, and several other behavioral health therapy services.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best drug detox centers in New Mexico.
Rehab Centers In Portales, New Mexico
Mental Health Resources
Mental Health Resources is a CARF-accredited, non-profit community mental health and substance abuse treatment center.
As a Core Service Agency, this facility provides primary treatment and wrap-around services to individuals with chronic substance dependence and mental health issues.
At this drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility, adults and adolescents with a substance use disorder can access:
- comprehensive substance abuse assessments
- mental health assessment
- outpatient treatment
- IOP programs
- continuing care services and discharge planning
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
- mental health services
- evidence-based behavioral therapies
- medication management for psychiatric disorders
- individual, group, and family counseling
- 12-week substance abuse program for teens
Location and contact information:
300 East 1st St.
Portales, NM 88130
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find An Alcohol And Drug Rehab Center In Portales, New Mexico
Although Portales residents can easily access outpatient addiction treatment services, the city does not have any inpatient treatment options or medical detox services.
As such, individuals who may require more intensive, structured alcohol and drug rehab programs will need to travel outside Portales to get the treatment they need.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best drug detox centers in the US.
Find addiction treatment near Portales, NM:
Published on May 26, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Behavioral Health Barometer, New Mexico, Volume 5
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Comorbidity: Substance Use Disorders and Other Mental Illnesses, DrugFacts