Bartlett, Tennessee, is home to one CARF-accredited drug and alcohol rehab center.
However, a variety of additional alcohol and drug treatment centers are located in nearby Memphis.
Substance abuse treatment programs in and around Bartlett, Tennessee, provide:
- inpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient treatment
- medical detox (drug detox and alcohol detox)
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- relapse prevention planning
- aftercare and more
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best drug rehab centers in Tennessee.
Rehab Center In Bartlett, Tennessee
Youth Opportunity – Memphis Youth Academy
The Memphis Youth Academy by Youth Opportunity is a residential substance abuse treatment and mental health service provider for at-risk youth.
Youth Opportunity is CARF- accredited and provides addiction education, counseling, medical services, and more.
They provide comprehensive treatment programs with trained and credentialed addiction and mental health experts.
This drug rehab center offers the following treatment programs:
- dual diagnosis for co-occurring disorders
- case management
- customized treatment methods
- addiction, substance abuse, and mental health assessments
- cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for addiction
- transitional housing and more
Location and contact information:
3030 Brunswick Rd.
Bartlett, TN 38133
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Finding Addiction Treatment In Bartlett, Tennessee
Treatment at an accredited drug rehab is one of the most effective ways of treating the disease of addiction and substance use disorders.
Adults in Bartlett may need to look into traveling to receive addiction treatment since the local program is tailored to adolescents.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best drug rehab centers in the US.
Find addiction treatment near Bartlett, TN:
Published on March 26, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Drug Misuse and Addiction
- Tennessee Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services — Substance Abuse Services