There is one drug and alcohol treatment center in Fountain Hills, Arizona for those struggling with addiction or substance abuse.
This private luxury drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility offers:
- inpatient rehab programs
- outpatient treatment
- medical detox
- individual counseling
- addiction relapse coaching
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best drug rehab centers in Arizona.
Rehab Center In Fountain Hills, Arizona
Fountain Hills Recovery
Fountain Hills Recovery offers many treatment options for those struggling with addiction.
As a private luxury rehab center, there are many addiction treatment options at this facility, including:
- inpatient treatment programs
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- outpatient rehab
- family care
- holistic addiction treatment therapies
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
- detox services
Location and contact information:
16872 E. Avenue of the Fountains
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
Find the right treatment program in Fountain Hills, AZ today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
Finding Substance Abuse Treatment Centers In Fountain Hills, Arizona
As there is only one recovery center available in Fountain Hills, residents may feel limited in their options while seeking drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs.
To find an ideal recovery program for you or a loved one, call our addiction helpline today.
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- University of Utah Health — Complementary and Integrated Care for Substance Use Disorder
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Inpatient versus Outpatient Treatment Outcomes for People with Opioid Use Disorder