There is one alcohol and drug addiction treatment facility in the city of Tullahoma, Tennessee for individuals struggling with substance abuse and addiction.
Addiction recovery programs offered at this drug rehab facility include:
- residential/inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment programs
- hospital-based day treatment
- medically-supervised detox
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best Tennessee alcohol and drug rehab centers.
Rehab Center In Tullahoma, Tennessee
At Centerstone, adults seeking treatment for a substance use disorder have access to a wide range of rehab services.
This addiction treatment facility offers multiple levels of inpatient treatment and outpatient care, including:
- medical detox
- residential/inpatient treatment programs
- intensive outpatient programs (IOPs)
- hospital-based inpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- aftercare services, including support groups, relapse prevention, and more
Location and contact information:
1803 North Jackson St.
Tullahoma, TN 37388
Find the right treatment program in Tullahoma, TN today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
Find Substance Abuse Treatment In Tullahoma, Tennessee
Because there is one dedicated alcohol and drug treatment center in the city of Tullahoma, individuals may wish to travel to explore other addiction treatment options.
If you need assistance finding a suitable alcohol or drug rehab center for a loved one or yourself, thousands of programs are available throughout the United States.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US alcohol and drug rehab centers.
Call our substance abuse treatment helpline today to assist you in finding the best program for your needs.
Find addiction treatment near Tullahoma, TN:
Published on March 26, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Words Matter - Terms to Use and Avoid When Talking About Addiction