There are many long-term residential rehab centers in Montana that provide access to specialized inpatient treatment programs for those in need.
These long-term rehab programs can be especially beneficial to those seeking recovery from long-term drug addiction or a history of polydrug substance abuse.
Additionally, the length of these programs ensures that each client receives the specialized and individualized treatment plans they need to achieve lasting sobriety.
List Of Long-Term Drug Rehab Centers In Montana
The drug and alcohol rehab centers listed below were selected for their provision of long-term treatment options, accreditations, certifications, and other meritable marks of quality care.
1. Montana Chemical Dependency Center, Butte, Montana
This state-run addiction treatment center in Montana provides clients with access to comprehensive outpatient services as well as long-term inpatient treatment programs.
This Montana drug rehab center provides access to:
- detoxification programs
- individual and group therapy
- outpatient treatment
- mental health and behavioral health treatment programs
- transition planning
- spiritual and faith-based therapy
- relapse prevention planning and education
- medically monitored inpatient treatment
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA) counseling sessions
Features of this rehab center are:
- program certification from the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- licensing from the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services (M-DPHHS)
- published client testimonials
Location and contact information:
525 E. Mercury St.
Butte, MT 59701
Find an addiction recovery center today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
2. Rimrock Foundation, Billings, Montana
This comprehensive adult inpatient program in Billings, MT, provides clients with extended-duration rehab services.
Addiction rehab services and programs available at this facility include:
- individual and group counseling
- psychiatric services
- access to 12-step programs
- medication management
- residential treatment and recovery housing
- individualized treatment plans
- 24/7 medical monitoring
- educational and vocational programs
- detox from opioids, methamphetamine, cocaine, and other substances
- aftercare programs
Notable features of this addiction treatment center are:
- accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- a LegitScript certification
- Level 3.1 and 3.5 ASAM-certified treatment programs
- membership with the National Association for Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP)
- published reviews from past clients
Location and contact information:
1231 N. 29th St.
Billings, MT 59101
3. Rocky Mountain Treatment Center, Great Falls, Montana
This drug and alcohol rehab facility in Great Falls, Montana, provides clients with 30 to 90-day residential inpatient treatment programs.
This facility provides access to the following addiction treatment services and programs:
- 24/7 medically monitored drug and alcohol detox
- intensive inpatient programs
- family programs
- optional faith and spirituality-based therapy
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- day treatment services
- individualized treatment programs
- mental health counseling
This facility bears the following meritable marks:
- licensing from M-DPHHS
- accreditation through the Joint Commission (TJC)
- certification by LegitScript
- a 4.6-star Google rating
Location and contact information:
920 4th Ave. N.
Great Falls, MT 59401
What To Expect During Long-Term Addiction Treatment In Montana
The first thing to expect when entering into a long-term rehab program in Montana is to go through a comprehensive detoxification program.
These programs address any withdrawal symptoms or side effects as a result of chemical dependencies and clear the body of any leftover metabolites or trace substances.
Once this has been completed, clients are transitioned into partial hospitalization programs (PHP) or comparable medically monitored inpatient settings.
From there, on-campus medical staff re-evaluate the current physical and mental health of each client, then assign and enroll them into the appropriate level of care.
Additional levels of care include:
- outpatient programs
- inpatient programs
- drug abuse counseling programs
- aftercare services
- drug and alcohol addiction education
- behavioral therapy
- individual, family, and group therapy
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with methadone, buprenorphine, and other medications
- short-term and long-term recovery housing
- residential treatment
- relapse prevention classes
- holistic and alternative wellness programs
- sober living housing
FAQs For Long-Term Drug And Alcohol Treatment Facilities In Montana
Find answers in the list below to some of the most commonly asked questions concerning long-term drug rehab centers in Montana.
Do Long-Term Rehab Centers In Montana Accept Pregnant Women?
Many long-term drug and alcohol rehab centers in Montana treat pregnant women, including providing primary care services.
However, not every addiction treatment provider has the resources to provide many of the specialized care services necessary to treat pregnant women with SUDs.
For this reason, you should contact the treatment center you have selected to verify whether you or a pregnant woman you know will be accepted prior to enrollment.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted At Long-Term Rehab Centers In Montana?
Drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers in Montana accept a number of payment options, but each rehab center varies in what types of payment methods it chooses or is licensed to accept.
Commonly accepted payment options at these rehab centers include:
- private health insurance plans
- Montana Medicaid
- sliding-scale payment systems
- self-pay or private-pay plans
- scholarships from public and private organizations
- federal grants from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Access-to-Recovery (ATR) vouchers
How Long Will I Stay At A Long-Term Rehab Center In Montana?
The answer to this question ultimately depends on your physical and mental health status, as well as the substance or substances currently facilitating the addiction, during the initial assessment.
Most long-term rehab centers provide minimum-duration treatment programs that can be anywhere from 30 to 120 days in length.
Some rehab centers also extend the length of residential treatment programs for individual clients depending on requests, circumstantial reasons, or as necessary.
Find Long-Term Substance Abuse Treatment In Montana Today
If you or a loved one is looking for a long-term addiction treatment program in Montana, give our free helpline a call today.
Published on August 17, 2022
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Treatment and Recovery
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Types of Treatment Programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — National Helpline