Columbia Falls, Montana, has a limited number of rehabilitation resources for residents experiencing chemical dependency issues or mental health concerns.
The town is home to one drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility that offers outpatient rehabilitation programs for adolescents and adults.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best drug detox centers in Montana.
Rehab Center In Columbia Falls, Montana
Sweetgrass Psychological Services
Sweetgrass Psychological Services offers outpatient substance abuse treatment to members of the Columbia Falls community who are living with addiction issues.
Alcohol and drug addiction treatments available at this behavioral health and addiction treatment center include:
- mental health and substance abuse assessments
- regular outpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient treatment
- individual and group therapy
- mental fitness training
- therapy for co-occurring disorders
- continuing care planning and support
Location and contact information:
500 12th Avenue West
Columbia Falls, MT 59912
Learn More About Substance Abuse Treatment In Columbia Falls, Montana
Because addiction treatment options are pretty limited in Columbia Falls, Montana, residents will need to travel to find medical detox services or inpatient treatment programs.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best drug detox centers in the US.
To learn more about alcohol and drug rehab facilities that offer the type of treatment you or your loved one needs, please call our addiction treatment helpline today.
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Montana Department of Health and Human Services — Substance Use Disorder Providers by Level of Care
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — Substance Abuse: Clinical Issues in Intensive Outpatient Treatment, Chapter 3. Intensive Outpatient Treatment and the Continuum of Care