There is a substance use disorder treatment facility in El Monte, CA. Each rehab center offers unique addiction treatment programs designed to suit the needs of each individual.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug rehab centers in California.
Rehab Center In El Monte, California
Our team has detailed information on a substance abuse treatment program in El Monte, CA.
This treatment center has been included here because of its:
- high Google rating
Aegis Treatment Centers, El Monte, California
This rehab facility offers outpatient treatment and medication-assisted treatment for opioid use disorder.
Aegis Treatment Centers is part of the larger opioid treatment organization called Pinnacle Treatment Services, with locations throughout the United States.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) member
- state licensure
- 4.9-star Google rating
Levels of care:
- outpatient program (OP)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- methadone treatment
- buprenorphine treatment
- life skills education
- group therapy
- individual therapy
- peer recovery support
- medical supervision
- relapse prevention
- case management
- motivational interviewing (MI)
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- holistic treatment
- pregnant women’s addiction treatment
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
11041 E. Valley Blvd.
El Monte, CA 91731
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Finding Addiction Treatment Today
If you’re searching for alcohol and drug treatment in El Monte, you’re not alone.
Find treatment in a city near you:
Updated on July 24, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Study highlights the effectiveness of methadone and buprenorphine
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration/ Center for Substance Abuse Treatment — Detoxification and Substance Abuse Treatment